What is Adult Scouting ?
Adults in Scouting is one of the three strategic areas that constitute an effectively functioning NSO – Youth Programme, Adults in Scouting andOrganisational Development.
Adults in Scouting is a systematic approach for supporting adults to improve the effectiveness, commitment and motivation of the adult leadership so that better programmes are supported in the delivery by and for young people
The strategic outcomes of the implementation of Adults in Scouting are:
- better programmes for young people (Youth Programme)
- improved effectiveness,
- commitment and motivation of adult
- leadership (Adults in Scouting)
more effective and efficient
- organisations (Organisational
- a competitive advantage and impact on social or external well-being